Arsenal banter 72509

 

Use our rumours form to send us arsenal transfer rumours.


(single word yields best result)


02 Aug 2020 13:40:22
If yesterday doesn’t show the board PEA is our diamond nothing will

Ozil surely is gone? The finances wrapped up with him should concrete PEAs future . surely?

Agree0 Disagree0

02 Aug 2020 14:20:43
Convincing Mesut might be tricky Mate, he knows he's finished as at player at Arsenal but I'm not sure he's finished with London and his nice little earner he's on.

02 Aug 2020 14:40:18
He was in Turkey last week, surely they should just release him?

02 Aug 2020 14:42:41
Probably doesn`t work this way but we should sell Mikhy to Roma for £10 mill ( £100,000 a week ) plus his £200,000 a week should help matters but think it`s not money but ambition. Hopefully yesterday and behind the scenes spending / moving on will be enough to keep him. Also is there likely to be a problem with Martinez and Leno with neither happy to sit on bench. Loved the win yesterday and big shout again for Tierney pure defender COYG.

02 Aug 2020 15:13:48
I'm sure we can pay off his contract and release him if we wish and I doubt Mesut would object to a 17 million settlement and his freedom but how does that help us?
I'd be inclined to try and reach am agreement where Mesut found a club that would pay 33% of his 350k and we'd pay the other 67% saving our self's 5.5 millionish.

02 Aug 2020 15:17:09
I think Matinez is a better keeper, he’s done really well IMO.

02 Aug 2020 15:49:16
The number 1 slot is his to lose and for Leno to regain, that's excellent for Arsenal although I'm not sure how Leno will feel about it but he's worth more than we paid for him which again is another huge plus for Arsenal if he's not happy to fight it out.

02 Aug 2020 20:16:40
Think Emi commands the box better and I feel safer at corners with him. He’s my number 1 fir next season although Leno has done no wrong. Love Emi’s passion for the game and what it means to h

Tierney and PEA are on my “first on the team sheet” list.

Pepe is improving, AMN is showing great signs, Ceballos ( yes I k

now) is winning me over but only if we get some steal in CDM. Happy with Cedric and Bellerin ( unless we get a ridiculous offer for him ) , Happy with Mavropanos, Holding, Mari, Saliba.

Happy to see leave - Mustafi, Luiz, Granit, Matteo, Torriera, Chambers and Laca

Must go - Papa (waited for every ball to bounce first yesterday - I wanted David back on ) . Miki, Ozil, Chambers and kola,

Really want - Commanding Leader CD, Beast of a CDM, if a Granit goes which I doubt then another CDM with passing range and a creative spark.

COYG.

{Ed047's Note - So here’s my wish list, 3 priorities for me, 1st keep Aubameyang and Lacazette, 2nd get Ozil out of the club along with Guendouzi and the other guys on loan. 3rd try and get Dayot Upamecano whilst off loading Holding, Chambers and Papa.

I like our keepers and with money tight think we may have to run with our current 4 full backs.

So centre backs should be Luiz, Mari, Saliba, Mavropanos, Mustafi and Upamecano. I just want to hang on to the experience of Luiz and Mustafi.

Midfield I’m going to simply add Partey whilst keeping the rest, obviously with the exceptions of that knuckle head Guendouzi and the utter waste of space that is Ozil.

Up front we’re clearly good to go.

Arteta with a pre season, even though pretty short and just those two quality additions and let’s see what we can do.

Oh, I’m not by the way suggesting that we can win the league but the state we are in and lack of cash, it would at least be heading forward and maybe we can have a decent go at getting back into the top 4.

We have a great first game too, Liverpool in the Community Shield on August 29th, I think.

02 Aug 2020 22:28:29
We probably do need to keep one of Luiz and Mustafi from an experience perspective unless we get an experienced epl CB. 🤞

CDM - Doucouré. EPL experience is a big plus.

CB - Tyrone Mings or Fabian Schar

You’re a big Laca fan?

02 Aug 2020 23:04:51
I am nearly with you Ed, definitely on Partley. The only difference is that I would keep Holding. I think he has improved massively, especially after his serious injury set him back. Also, he is English, and we need that in the squad. Happy to let Mavropanos go instead. If we can’t get Partley would still be happy with Kondogbia, but I would love to see someone physical come in to midfield.

{Ed047's Note - I’m personally just not convinced with Holding though Epping, don’t really know what it is either.

It’s probably just me though 🤦‍♂️





 

 

 
Log In or Register to post

User
Pass
Remember me

Forgot Pass